Hotel Dinard : Hotel des Sables

Hotel Dinard, Hotels Des Sables

 

To organize your stay Groups in Dinard

Composed of 30 rooms, as follows :

7 twin, 13 double, 4 triple with 2 beds, 4 triple with 3 beds and 2 family (double bed + 2 stowaway beds)
[B] General conditions: - Payment of 30% of down payment at the time of reservation - Sending of participants list 2 weeks before the date of arrival - Payment of the remaining 70% when checking out
 



Hotel à Dinard, 2 stars
Hotel Des Sables12, rue des vergers St-Enogat - 35800 DINARD mentions légales
Tél: 33 (0)2 99 46 18 10 - Fax:33 (0)2 99 16 00 96 - [email protected]
Découvrir Hotel des sables Dinard Tarifs Hotel Plan Dinard Tourisme Réservation Séjour Groupe
Réalisation Atout Graph - Dinard Hotels Plus